- Based on modern technology, using 3 – 5mm natural marble tiles laminated with ceramic or other materials.
- 300 x 300mm (12″ x 12′)
- 400 x 400mm (18″ x 18″)
- 600 x 600mm (24″ x 24″)
- 800 x 800mm (30″ x 30″)
- 800 x 1200mm (32″ x 48″) or larger than this size in the near future
- Elegant: natural marble surface is more stylish and beautiful than
that of ceramic tiles.
- Economical: marble tiles laminated with ceramic using a special adhesive
layer, these materials are cheaper than marble tiles.
- Easier to install than marble tiles or ceramic tiles.
- Strong and waterproof: the adhesive layer makes the compounded tiles both stronger and more waterproof than ceramic and marble tiles.
- All these multiple marble materials can be used for marble compounded tiles and slabs.